Introducing you to a new world of music.

Welcome to All the Cool Parts Podcast!

Sunday, March 21, 2010

ACP #4

This week on All the Cool Parts, I'm presenting four concertos of Japanese composer, Takashi Yoshimatsu.  First up is his guitar concerto titled Pegasus Effect, and written for Japanese super guitarist Kazuhito Yamashita.  Second is his trombone concerto Orion Machine, followed by his concerto for Soprano Saxophone Cyber-Bird.  We end with his piano concerto Memo Flora.

I also wanted to mention that we still have not received any submissions for All the Cool Parts Idol.  Up and coming artists - I want to promote your music - please submit!  Also, our listener email has been light since the first episode.  Please don't hesitate to ask me some questions for me to include on the show.  Email me at allthecoolparts (at) gmail (dot) com.

http://www.anthonyjosephlanman.com/acp/acp4.mp3

No comments: